Tommee Tippee GroClock Age- 12 Months & Above
The Groclock uses colours and pictures to help children who are too young to read an ordinary clock, to understand when it’s time to sleep and when it’s time to spring out of bed and play!
The Groclock sleep trainer uses colours and pictures to help children who are too young to read an ordinary clock, to understand when it’s time to sleep and when it’s time to spring out of bed and play! Simply set the time you would like your child to wake up in the morning and this sleep trainer clock will show the passing of time using colours and symbols. When it’s time to sleep, the blue clock face features a sleepy Ollie the Owl surrounded by hearts and stars. As the time passes and reaches your pre-set wake-up time, the stars start to gradually disappear until there are only hearts left and our lovable Ollie the Owl appears awake on a yellow background. With two time setting options, you can choose to set different weekday, weekend or naptime wake-up times.
With adjustable brightness settings you can easily turn the brightness down or off completely. As your child grows the sleep trainer can also be used as a handy nightlight for comfort and reassurance or for when your toddler needs a night-time toilet trip
As your child gets older, parents can choose to set the optional audible alarm – perfect for routine wake-up times.
The optional digital clock feature allows parents to also display the digital clock – ideal for when your little one starts to learn digital time.
The sleep trainer clock is powered by a 3.5mm USB cable* (1.8m length) so there’s no need for batteries (*excludes adaptor plug but compatible with most USB plugs used as phone chargers).
A sky full of dreams is our very special bedtime story where Bennie the Bear teaches Ollie the Owl all about the Groclock. We’ve created this story to help your little one learn all about bedtime so we can take the stress out of sleep for mum and dad.
Product Dimensions: 19.1*16.1*8.4 cm
Product Weight: 0.38 Kg
• Tells the time with colours and pictures: Perfect when sleep training toddlers, the easy-to-understand pictures help little ones understand when it’s time to get up and when it’s time to stay in bed.
• USB powered: Mains powered by a 3.5mm USB cable (1.8m length) and adaptor plug. The USB adaptor plug is not included but the cable is compatible with most USB plugs used as phone chargers.
• Adjustable brightness: The screen brightness can be turned down or turned off completely. Ideal as a nightlight for comfort and reassurance or for when your toddler needs a night-time toilet trip.
• Digital clock: The optional digital clock feature is ideal for when your little one starts to learn digital time.
• 2 time settings and audible alarm: With 2 settings you can set a different weekday, weekend or naptime wake up times and the optional audible alarm features is perfect for routine wake up times.
• Sustainable packaging: To help reduce our environmental impact, our Groclock sleep trainer is packaged in plastic-free and 100% fully recyclable cardboard packaging.
Tommee Tippee® has revolutionized the infant feeding market with the launch of the Closer to Nature® line of baby bottles and accessories. Inspired by nature and developed in conjunction with midwives, breastfeeding moms and babies, Closer to Nature® bottles are designed to be the closest thing to natural breastfeeding during the very early stages of baby’s life, from first latch to the branding. The Closer to Nature® range includes baby bottles and nipples, sterilizers, breast pumps, pacifiers, teethers, bibs and more for children up to 36 months. The Tommee Tippee® toddler range includes BPA-free toddler drinking and feeding products to help teach children how to eat and drink the easy way, offering a seamless transition from those first steps, through to independent feeding and drinking. Each cup is progressively staged with a specific spout and grip to meet the needs of every age and stage while supporting natural oral development. Bright colors, appealing designs and coordinating mealtime products reflect the individual styles of parents and their children, while making drinking and eating fun.