Pibi Baby Wipes Warmer and Dispenser White Age- Newborn & Above
Are you worried about rashes, infections, and other problems that cold and dry wipes can cause to your baby? When you open the top seal of a wipe box, the first few wipes remain soft, warm, and moist. But as days go by, they dry out and lose their softness. A baby wipe warmer can solve this problem with its excellent heating element and moisture-lock system that keeps wipes warm and moist. They also inhibit germ growth and keep wipes safe. Check out these top baby wipe warmers that will make a great addition to your baby kit.
With an array of baby wipe warmers, you will never run out of options for your child. But there is one problem: selecting the most suitable product from this huge collection. With so many features like a night lamp, anti-browning, precise temperature control, moisture lock, and more, finding the best baby wipe warmer is not a piece of cake. We’ve put together a handy buying guide with all the information you need about baby wipe warmers below so that you can make an informed decision.
Your baby’s comfort and safety depend on the baby wipe warmer’s performance. For instance, if the chosen model fails to warm all wipes evenly or causes browning, you won't be able to use them. This is why you must check whether the warmer can produce heat and keep every single wipe warm throughout or not. You should also check if the chosen baby wipe warmer can trap moisture and keep the wipes fresh for longer.
• A baby wipe warmer offers comfort to your baby since it keeps the wipes at a suitable temperature while locking in moisture
• It inhibits the growth of microbes in the wipes, keeping your baby safe from infections
• You can keep a generous number of wipes without worrying about constant refilling
• GUARANTEED TO ALWAYS STAY MOIST - Innovative silicone seal locks in moisture and heat, preventing wet wipes from drying out and turning brown. The TOP-HEATED DESIGN cleverly keeps the wipes at the top of the box the warmest.
• BUILT IN CHANGING LIGHT softly illuminates the changing table so you do not have to turn on the bright lights of the room during a late night diaper change.
• The four corners are anti-skid, and the paper extraction does not slide
• Low voltage, energy saving, water heater
• When adding a new wet towel to the warm light wet towel heater, pour up to half a cup of water on the top of the wet towel. To save wet wipes and energy, please unplug the power plug when not in use for a long time
Easy and very convenient to use. I looove it!