Pibi Baby Visual Stimulus Cards Multicolored Age- 12-36 Months
Pibi Baby High Contrast Visual Stimulation Cards are designed for baby from 12 months to 36 months. High contrast images flashcards can be introduced into your baby’s everyday routine to develop the right brain memory of them and making learning a fun part of everyday play. They are great gifts and Montessori toys for babies 0-6-12 months. These are at Visual Cognitive Stage 4- colourful flashcards with objects and various colours to make the babies understand our world in a better way.
• Activate Baby's Right Brain Development: Flashing each visual stimulation cards fastly, the Left Brain cannot adapt, because Right Brain is responsible for high-speed rhythm activity. Therefore, it helps to promote the activation of Right Brain.
• Cultivate Child's Instantaneous Memory: High contrast baby flashcards are helpful to the ability of remembering what you see in an instant. Using infant flashcards in early age can cultivate instantaneous memory of Right Brain. Once this ability was developed, Children can spend the least amount of time remembering.
• 12-36 Months – 16 Cards with Objects and various colours to better understand our world.
• Size- 15 x 15 cm/ 5.5 x 5.5-inches. The outer layer is covered with sub-gloss film, it is waterproof and easy to clean.
• Made of odorless and non-toxic materials. The outer layer is covered with sub-gloss film, it features waterproof and easy to clean, especially to prevent glare and protect baby's eyes. All pictures are clear and eye-catching with high contrast, bright, happy, cheerful colours, which is fun and interests infant to improve their concentration and observational skills.
• How to Use- Handhold the card about 30-40 cm away from baby and move slowly to attract the eyes of baby and after baby gaze the card for 5-6 seconds then change to the next card. We recommend using 5-10 cards at a time, training no more than 5 times a day, and no more than 15 minutes a day. When your baby begins to show restlessness, stop the activity, and replace the cards with a new theme during their next session.