Pibi Baby Visual Stimulus Cards Multicolor Age- 6-12 Months
Pibi Baby High Contrast Visual Stimulation Cards for Babies with the black and white outline graphics at Visual Cognitive Stage 1 promotes the baby’s visual nerve and brain development.
• Baby Loves High Contrast Colors- Babies can only see objects range from 7 inches to 27 inches, and they are sensitive to black and white colours. They will show great interest to high contrast cards and stay focused on the cards.
• Stimulating Brain Development- Using black and white high contrast cards can stimulate babies' brain development. Baby's brain is not like adults, it is able to capture the fast-moving flash cards. As they learn more during childhood, their ability to learn when grow up will be expanded
• Practicing Eye Focus- It uses the visual post image principle to stimulate baby vision with simple black and white high contrast images and develop the ability of infants to find goals and focus on both eyes
• Enhance Parent Baby Bonding- The eye is the extension of the brain and promoting the health of the infant's visual nervous system is part of early childhood education. Showing black and white flash cards to baby is also a good activity baby and parents enjoy, and it enhances the baby parents bonding
• Package- It includes 16 double-sided Black and White high contrast cards to improve visual distance
• Perfect Gift for Newborn- The Black and White High Contrast Cards the great choice for this Christmas, baby shower, holiday gifts. They are made with good material and 100% safe for baby. It will bring joy and fun to both baby and parents.
• Size- 15 x 15 cm/ 5.5 x 5.5-inches. The outer layer is covered with sub-gloss film, it is waterproof and easy to clean
• How to Use- Handhold the card about 30-40 cm away from baby and move slowly to attract the eyes of baby and after baby gaze the card for 5-6 seconds then change to the next card. We recommend using 5-10 cards at a time, training no more than 5 times a day, and no more than 15 minutes a day. When your baby begins to show restlessness, stop the activity, and replace the cards with a new theme during their next session.