Lego Spider-Man & Green Goblin Mech Battle Age- 7 Years & Above
These are not just mechs – these are monster mechs! Put supersized, Super-Hero action into the hands of kids aged 7 and up with LEGO Marvel Spider-Man & Green Goblin Mech Battle (76219).
Send Marvel fans’ imaginative play to a whole new level with 2 monster mechs featuring popular Super-Hero minifigures from the Marvel movies. Kids put the Spider-Man minifigure into the cockpit of the Spidey monster mech, with its extra-long, flexible arms and built-in weapons. They put the Green Goblin minifigure into the cockpit of the super villain’s monster mech, with its supersized, grabbing claws and shooters. Then, the battle of the monster mechs begins! When the day’s action is over, the 2 highly posable mechs look amazing on display in kids’ rooms.
• Maximum mech action – The Spider-Man vs. Green Goblin battle is bigger than ever when kids enjoy monster fun with the play-and-display LEGO Marvel Spider-Man & Green Goblin Mech Battle (76219) set
• Iconic Marvel characters – Includes Spider-Man and Green Goblin minifigures and their respective mechs: each bigger and more battle-ready than ever before
• Open-ended play – Kids put the minifigures into each mech’s cockpit, then use the jointed mechs, with their extra-long arms and built-in weapons, to play out supersized Super-Hero battles
• Gift for kids – A birthday, holiday or any-day treat for fans of Marvel and mech battles aged 7 and up
• Build, play and display – The highly posable mechs stand over 4.5 in. (11 cm) tall (Spider-Man) and 5.5 in. (14 cm) tall (Green Goblin), inspiring endless imaginative roleplay and creative displays
• More mechs, more fun! – There are lots more LEGO Marvel mechs for kids to collect, letting them create their own multi-mech battles
• Quality guaranteed – LEGO components fulfil stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
• Safety assured – LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards