Lego Duplo Disney Ariel's Undersea Castle Set Age- 2 Years and Above
Lego Duplo Disney Ariel's Undersea Castle Set entertains and stimulates young minds, developing social and emotional skills with a mermaid’s playground full of fun features and role-play stories.
Developmental play with Disney’s The Little Mermaid
Featuring popular kids' movie characters Ariel and Flounder, this versatile toy is designed to encourage imaginative role play and inspire developmental progress. Turning Ariel and Flounder around on the carousel helps to build toddlers' fine motor skills. There’s also a slide to play on, a xylophone to make pretend music with, and a sunken treasure chest to open.
Product Dimensions: 26.2 x 7.2 x 19.1 cm
Characters kids love in settings they’ll adore
With familiar figures, favorite locations and lots of fun features, LEGO® DUPLO® │ Disney building toys provide preschoolers with the perfect introduction to playful learning – and provide parents and caregivers with a chance to share precious developmental milestones with their little Disney fan.
• Toddlers recreate magical movie moments from Disney's Beauty and the Beast with LEGO DUPLO Disney Belle's Ballroom (10960)
• Includes 4 LEGO DUPLO figures from the much-loved Disney movie: Princess Belle, Lumiere, Cogsworth and Chip
• Toddlers dress Princess Belle in her golden fabric gown then turn the ballroom floor with their finger to make Belle dance with her enchanted friends
• This is a hands-on playset for little princesses and princes aged 2 and up - and it lets parents join in and share their precious developmental milestones
• Measuring over 7.5 in. (19 cm) high, 5 in. (12 cm) wide and 4 in. (10 cm) deep, this versatile set can also be reconfigured to inspire even more imaginative play.
The name 'LEGO' is an abbreviation of the two Danish words "leg godt", meaning "play well". The LEGO Group was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen. The Company has passed from father to son and is now owned by Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, a grandchild of the founder.
Lego has come a long way over the past almost 80 years - from a small carpenter’s workshop to a modern, global enterprise that is now, in terms of sales, the world’s fourth-largest manufacturer of toys.