Lego® Friends Stephanie's House Building Set 4Y+ Girl
With 4+ Stephanie's House, you can help small builders have hours of imaginative play. Preschoolers will enjoy building and role playing episodes from the LEGO® Friends TV show or creating their own. They can play mom and dad and look after Stephanie and her dog Dash by pretending to be Stephanie and hanging out in her cosy bedroom. All places are accessible. The upstairs half is detachable, allowing tiny hands to explore all of the intriguing basement elements. It also means that two pals can have a blast playing with a different floor at the same time! The house comes with a little swing that extends play outside of the house, as well as a variety of cute elements to bring the creative fun to life. This is an excellent preschool playset. This LEGO 4+ set is a great method for creative preschoolers to begin to build, and it comes with two special Starter Bricks that help first-time builders take satisfaction in building playsets on their own. This set includes Instructions Plus on the LEGO Building Instructions app, which allows kids to digitally observe their creations to help them develop their inventiveness and confidence in the construction process.
• Small builders can get immersed in family life role-playing.
• This building kit includes a Starter Brick wall element and base plate, making construction simple so that family role-playing can get started right away. The small croissant, for example, is a cute accessory that encourages creative play.
• The LEGO® Friends Stephanie, Alicia, and James mini-dolls, as well as a dog and all the bricks needed to build a 2-story house with a kitchen, dining room, bedroom, restroom, as well as garden swing, are included in this kids' play.
• This 170-piece collection, which measures over 6" (16cm) high by 4" (12cm) broad, takes up very little space on display. It's also compatible with other LEGO® components, allowing kids to extend their play with any other sets they own.
• A guide for build and play is included with this 170-piece mini-doll toy set to assist children grasp the purpose of the building procedures and increase their confidence.
• 4+ Stephanie's House is a terrific holiday present to introduce younger children to the daily heroes of LEGO® Friends, featuring a Starter Brick baseplate and wall element to make building straightforward and enhance children' confidence.
The LEGO group is based in Billund, Denmark and is still privately held by the Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen family, who founded it in 1932. Lego has played an instrumental role in getting children to explore their creativity by giving them the building blocks needed to build anything that comes to mind. All LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards. LEGO’s quality promise ensure that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time. LEGO® components undergo drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scrape, and stretch tests to ensure the highest global safety and quality requirements.