Lego® Friends Andrea's Car & Stage Building set 6Y+ Girl
What could be more fun than riding to a beach concert with your besties in a stylish roadster? With LEGO® Friends, children can experience the thrill of going to see live music with their friends. Andrea's Car & Stage will make them feel extremely grown up! Andrea, the LEGO Friends pop singer, can switch between singing into the microphone and playing the saxophone, allowing kids to experiment with a variety of performing skills. It was a fun ride. A roofless roadster is the kind of car that every kid dreams of driving! And this fun, candy-colored toy automobile for kids will be the centre of attention in any child's room. There's enough room for two mini-dolls, and connecting the LEGO stage's speakers to the car's LEGO boombox enables for interactive play. Increase the intensity of the effect. Allow kids to get the most out of their imaginative play by downloading the LEGO Life app. If your kid is fascinated with cars and music, then this set is for them! Allow children to envision themselves picking up friends in a cool LEGO® car and driving them to a concert. Alternatively, kids can pretend to be the toy stage's top performer.
• Everything needed to build a cool open-top LEGO® automobile with a LEGO boombox is included in the box.
• A parrot figurine, two dolls, and a toy podium on which Andrea, the LEGO Friends pop star, sings are also included. Two mini-dolls can be stuffed into the car and driven about by the kids. They may then add the speakers from the toy stage to the LEGO® boombox to personalise their ride. They'll also like dressing Andrea in a fabric skirt to customise her appearance.
• At just over 1" (4cm) height and 4" (12cm) long, the LEGO® car is compact enough to carry into a backpack and take on a playdate. Kids may also personalise it with LEGO bricks from other sets to make it even more unique.
• Andrea's Car & Stage toy playset is perfect for boys and girls ages 6 and up who want to be the star of the show. For kids who wish to expand their toy car garage, this LEGO® kit is a terrific birthday or holiday gift.
• Download the LEGO Life app for buidling instructions.
The LEGO group is based in Billund, Denmark and is still privately held by the Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen family, who founded it in 1932. Lego has played an instrumental role in getting children to explore their creativity by giving them the building blocks needed to build anything that comes to mind. All LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards. LEGO’s quality promise ensure that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time. LEGO® components undergo drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scrape, and stretch tests to ensure the highest global safety and quality requirements.