Lego® Duplo® Mickey's Vacation House Construction Set 2Y+
Visit LEGO® DUPLO® l Disney 10889 for more information. Mickey's Vacation House is a place where Disney Mickey Mouse and his buddies can engage in open-ended imaginative play. Preschoolers will enjoy watering flowers with Minnie Mouse, flying an aeroplane with Goofy, and having tea at the garden table now that the reversible roof bricks have been turned to show their red-hot summer side. Your child may enjoy sleighing with Mickey and sipping a hot drink by the fireplace when the changeable roof bricks are turned to show their snowy white winter side. Children's social and emotional awareness, as well as early construction and fine motor abilities, are all enhanced by the easy-to-handle building bricks. This fun-filled Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse toy construction kit is excellent for enjoying precious moments with your toddler, featuring 4 DUPLO figurines and so many opportunities to play and learn.
• A sleigh for the figures to ride on is included in this instructional Disney Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse toddler building toy.
• Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, and Pluto are among the four LEGO® DUPLO® figures included.
• Assemble and reposition the building bricks for infinite imaginative play, helping your child grasp basic construction skills and fine motor abilities. • Two-sided summer/winter roof-tile bricks allow kids to transition between seasons.
• Mickey's playhouse is approximately 9" (25cm) tall, 7" (19cm) wide, and 5" (13cm) deep.
• Assemble and reposition the building bricks for infinite imaginative play, your child will learn basic construction skills and develop their fine motor abilities.
The LEGO group is based in Billund, Denmark and is still privately held by the Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen family, who founded it in 1932. Lego has played an instrumental role in getting children to explore their creativity by giving them the building blocks needed to build anything that comes to mind. All LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards. LEGO’s quality promise ensure that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time. LEGO® components undergo drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scrape, and stretch tests to ensure the highest global safety and quality requirements.