Lego® Duplo® Fire Helicopter & Police Car 18m+
The LEGO® DUPLO® My First Fire Helicopter and Police Car (10957) is a developmental toy for toddlers that combines bright shapes and engaging elements. Toy rescue vehicle for kids With this push-along police car and fire-fighting aircraft, toddlers develop skills while having hands-on fun. Basic construction exercises help infants improve their fine motor skills while also teaching them about shapes and colours. Exciting rescue stories encourage role play and improve social and emotional abilities in children. Detailed design on both sides of the cars, a silent siren block, and a spinning propeller all contribute to the imaginative play. Building cards with life-size photographs of the models allow children to place the bricks over the image as they construct. Toys for toddlers to learn with their hands Preschoolers may have open-ended enjoyment, self-expression, and joyful learning with LEGO DUPLO playsets. Parents and toddlers can enjoy playing together while sharing developmental milestones with DUPLO toys.
• Give a child LEGO® DUPLO® My First Fire Helicopter and Police Car as a gift (10957).
• This toy for toddlers is made to encourage imaginative play while also providing developmental benefits.
• Includes a push-along police car with a siren brick and a buildable helicopter with a spinnable rotor (no noise).
Colorful shapes make it easy for young hands to pick up and position them.
• High-quality, long-lasting, and a fun present for children aged 18 months and up for birthdays, Christmas, or just because.
• Fine motor abilities are improved through basic construction; social and emotional skills are strengthened through role-playing rescue missions; and bright shapes and engaging elements bring imaginative play to life.
• Building cards with life-size photos of the models are included.
The LEGO group is based in Billund, Denmark and is still privately held by the Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen family, who founded it in 1932. Lego has played an instrumental role in getting children to explore their creativity by giving them the building blocks needed to build anything that comes to mind. All LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards. LEGO’s quality promise ensure that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time. LEGO® components undergo drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scrape, and stretch tests to ensure the highest global safety and quality requirements.