Lego® Duplo® Farm Tractor & Animal Care Playset 2Y+
With LEGO DUPLO Town Farm Tractor & Animal Care, introduce toddlers to animal care, tractor fun, and imaginative play. The unlimited possibilities for creative enjoyment and developmental play are endless with this multifunctional tractor toy. On the farm, learning can be fun. Parents and kids can spend lovely moments together at the farm and petting zoo by helping out. There's a tractor towing a cart full of tools, as well as two adorable lambs, a toddler, and a farmer. Fine motor skills and social and emotional awareness are developed as children play out animal-care activities such as delivering food to the sheep and feeding them. Toys that are interactive and educative for toddlers Preschoolers can have open-ended enjoyment, self-expression, and joyful learning with LEGO DUPLO toys. Parents and young children can share developmental stages while playing together with DUPLO playsets.
• With a tractor to drive and sheep to feed, the LEGO DUPLO Town Farm Tractor & Animal Care encourages imaginative play and preschool learning in children who enjoy vehicles and animals.
• Toddlers may pick up and play with a tractor with a pull-along cart, two sheep, and a farmer, as well as child figures. A buildable tree, farm tools, and a realistically textured hay bale are also included. This colourful and sturdy playhouse is a great gift for kids ages 2 and up for Christmas, birthdays, holidays, or just because they deserve a special treat!
• As they act out engaging farm activities like bringing hay to the sheep and caring for them, kids improve fine motor skills and expand their social and emotional understanding.
• Great Christmas, holiday, birthday, or 'just because' present for kids aged 2 and up who love tractors, animals, and creative play.
• Building instructions include a delightful picture tale utilising models from the set to offer an extra element of enjoyment to the creative construction and imaginative play.
The LEGO group is based in Billund, Denmark and is still privately held by the Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen family, who founded it in 1932. Lego has played an instrumental role in getting children to explore their creativity by giving them the building blocks needed to build anything that comes to mind. All LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards. LEGO’s quality promise ensure that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time. LEGO® components undergo drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scrape, and stretch tests to ensure the highest global safety and quality requirements.
Nice to play with