Lego® Duplo® Animal Train Set 18m+
Isn't it true that all children adore animals? With LEGO® DUPLO® My First Animal Train, give a child the perfect introduction to the animal kingdom (10955). Toy animal parade that you can pull along With the elephant, tiger, giraffe, and panda, there's plenty to do for tiny animal lovers. They develop fine motor skills and experience a fascinating world of imaginative role play as they build and rebuild, line up the cars, place animals on and off the train, and stack them on top of each other. Innovative features, such as the giraffe's wobbling neck, add to the fun of this educational toy. Building cards with life-size photographs of the models allow children to place the bricks over the image while they construct. Kids may link the railway to other DUPLO toys with wheels for even more enjoyment. Learning toys for kids that are interactive. Preschoolers can have open-ended enjoyment, self-expression, and joyful learning with LEGO DUPLO toys. Parents and toddlers can share developmental milestones while playing together with DUPLO playsets.
• Give a toddler the magical LEGO® DUPLO® My First Animal Train set (10955).
• This flexible toy comes with four buildable creatures that are easy to pick up, put, and pull along.
• Comes with a four-piece elephant, two-piece tiger, three-piece giraffe, and two-piece panda, as well as four push-along 'carriages' with wheels.
• This amazing playhouse for children aged 18 months and up has it all: hands-on creativity, developmental advantages, and imaginative play options. It's an excellent present for toddlers.
• Building cards with life-size photos of the models are included.
The LEGO group is based in Billund, Denmark and is still privately held by the Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen family, who founded it in 1932. Lego has played an instrumental role in getting children to explore their creativity by giving them the building blocks needed to build anything that comes to mind. All LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards. LEGO’s quality promise ensure that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time. LEGO® components undergo drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scrape, and stretch tests to ensure the highest global safety and quality requirements.