Lego® Creator 3 In 1 Superbike Playset 8Y+
The stunning LEGO® Creator 3in1 Superbike (31114) toy set will inspire kids' interest for cool motorbikes and creative building. With movable handlebars, functional suspension, and a kickstand, kids will love staging spectacular race action with this modern motorbike toy. The most inventive play toys. This LEGO Creator 3in1 toy set has three separate build-and-play experiences for kids. They can build a futuristic hoverbike for high-flying adventures, or use their ideas to design something unique, such as a current Superbike that they can subsequently rebuild into a traditional motorcycle with kickstand. A fantastic variety of construction toys. With three different models to build in each box, LEGO Creator 3in1 kits give you a world of limitless possibilities! Builders will be ecstatic as they construct, rebuild, and construct again! With a large assortment of models, including exciting cars, terrifying creatures, and realistic structures, Creator 3in1 encourages small builders' imaginations and keeps them occupied for hours.
• With three models in one — a modern motorcycle, a vintage motorcycle, and a futuristic hoverbike – the LEGO® Creator 3in1 Superbike (31114) set stimulates unlimited imaginative building.
• Imaginative kids may arrange super-fast races around the track with a modern or antique LEGO® motorbike, or take to the skies on a hoverbike, among other fascinating adventures.
• The Superbike is over 4 inches (11 cm) tall, 7 inches (19 cm) long, and 2 inches (6 cm) broad, making it the ideal size to play with at home or at a friend's house.
The motorbike toy kit is an excellent gift for children aged 8 and up who have a strong interest in toy motorcycles and creative construction.
• This impressive set gives kids three alternative ways to practise their building abilities and create vehicles to play with on their own or to combine with other LEGO® toy sets for even more fun.
• LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets allow kids to engage in imaginative play while creating action-packed stories based on the three different models included in each box.
• For over six decades, LEGO® building bricks have been produced using high-quality materials to ensure that they join and disassemble consistently every time.
• LEGO® construction blocks comply with international safety regulations.
The LEGO group is based in Billund, Denmark and is still privately held by the Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen family, who founded it in 1932. Lego has played an instrumental role in getting children to explore their creativity by giving them the building blocks needed to build anything that comes to mind. All LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards. LEGO’s quality promise ensure that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time. LEGO® components undergo drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scrape, and stretch tests to ensure the highest global safety and quality requirements.
Help my son when it comes to creativity.