Lego® Creator 3 In 1 Race Car Transporter Play set 7Y+
With the fantastic LEGO Creator 3in1 Race Car Transporter construction toy, young builders can embark on thrilling racing adventures. It includes a vehicle with a removable trailer that transports two fast cars that can be dropped down a ramp, allowing children to participate in racing. Toys that encourage imaginative play This LEGO Creator 3in1 building set includes three different amazing models to create and play with. Kids may build a truck and trailer out of two race cars, then reassemble it to make a toy crane truck and a miniature tugboat. They can even create something entirely new using the 328 bricks and components. The finest toys for imaginative construction With three different models to build in one box, the LEGO Creator 3in1 building toys give up a world of limitless possibilities! All of the intriguing options available to LEGO builders will excite them. With a large assortment of sets, including scary creatures, rapid planes, and realistic structures, Creator 3in1 encourages children's imaginations and keeps them entertained for hours.
• This wonderful LEGO® Creator 3in1 Race Car Transporter (31113) toy set features three models in one - a car carrier toy, crane truck, and tugboat with crane – to inspire infinite creative play.
• The vehicle transporter toy comes with two race cars, one blue and one red, so kids can get behind the wheel and race around the track.
• The toy crane truck has a crane that can swivel 360 degrees and lift freight up and down, and the little tugboat has a working crane.
The Race Car Transporter is an articulated truck with a removable trailer that can load and unload two cars using its two ramps. The trailer can stand on its own thanks to a kickstand.
• The vehicle carrier toy is over 3 in. (7 cm) high, 9 in. (24 cm) long, and 1.5 in. (4 cm) wide, making it the ideal size for playing at home or taking to a friend's house.
• LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets allow kids to engage in imaginative play while creating action-packed stories based on the three different models included in each box.
• For over six decades, LEGO® building bricks have been produced using high-quality materials to ensure that they join and disassemble consistently every time.
• LEGO® construction blocks comply with international safety regulations.
The LEGO group is based in Billund, Denmark and is still privately held by the Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen family, who founded it in 1932. Lego has played an instrumental role in getting children to explore their creativity by giving them the building blocks needed to build anything that comes to mind. All LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards. LEGO’s quality promise ensure that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time. LEGO® components undergo drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scrape, and stretch tests to ensure the highest global safety and quality requirements.