Lego® City Downtown Fire Brigade Building Set 6Y+
It’s time to don the outfit of a firefighter and protect the citizens of the city with the Lego Downtown Fire Brigade Set. There is a large truck with a ladder, working light, sound brick, swiveling ladder, and a fire hose with a water nozzle. The set features a 3-level building with a roof, fenced construction area, falling lamp post, a portable toilet, a free-standing crane with rotating arms, and a winch. A fire helicopter with an opening cockpit, R.O.S.-T3 multi shooter, and a motorbike with warning lights are also included in the toy set. It comes with 7 mini-figures. Save the day, keep the citizens safe from the fire!
• 7 mini-figures are- 2 construction workers, a pilot, 4 firefighters.
• The set has a 3-level building with a roof, fenced construction area, falling lamp post, a portable toilet, a free-standing crane with rotating arms, and a winch.
• It also has a helicopter with an opening cockpit, spinning rotors, and a multi-shooter.
• The fire truck has a ladder, brick sound, lights, turnable ladder, a fire-hose with a water-jet role.
• motorbike. • Raise the ladder and squeeze the bellows to launch the water elements and put out the fire elements.
• With the lego downtown fire brigade set, put out the ablaze fire and keep the city safe.
• The building with construction spot, porta toilet, and lamp post is 10*8*4inch high, wide, and deep.
• The fire truck ladder is 3*15*2 inches high, long, and wide.
• Crane measures 9*8*4 inches high, long, and wide.
• The helicopter is 3*7*1 inch high, long, and wide
The LEGO Group founded in 1958, has been consistently providing attractively engaging toy sets for kids around the world. Each brick and block of every toy set is met by the highest quality and safety standards to make sure your kids get the best toys and have the most amazing experiences playing with them. LEGO fun toys meet the company’s own specific set standards as well as the industry criteria. Each brick is easy to attach, and pull apart and is tested to the max to ensure they meet the highest safety standards. Let your builder have fun experiences with all the LEGO building kits.