Kinderkraft Yummy Highchair Pink Age- 6 Months to 3 Years
Kinderkraft YUMMY is a stable, safe highchair for children from six months to three years old. It features an adjustable double tray, which is very easy to keep clean even when your child is learning to eat independently. The seat is made of a material with a washable coating that's nice to the touch. The set also includes a footrest, which can be adjusted to different heights. This makes it easier for the child to adopt the correct posture during meals. The YUMMY highchair is a foldable model – a godsend for parents who don't have much space in the kitchen.
• PP Plastic, Steel
• Seat: Eco-Leather
• Wheels: Rubber
• Backrest (height): 44 cm
• Max. Height of the highchair (folded): 113.5 cm
• Min. Height (level 7): 82.5 cm
• Max. Height (level 1): 99 cm
• Width between legs: 57.5 cm
• Distance between front and rear legs: 84 cm.
Product weight: 8.2 kg
• Stability – the solid frame is made of light and durable steel.
• Strength – special non-slip caps have been placed on the front legs.
• Safety harness – the highchair has a five-point safety harness. It's very easy to fasten and unfasten. You can remove the harness and wash it.
• Quality guarantee – the highchair complies with European safety standard EN 14988.
• Height adjustment – the highchair can be adjusted to seven different levels, so YUMMY can be placed next to tables of different heights.
• Adjustable footrest – ensures the child is comfortable while eating.
• Adjustable tray – allows you to easily put your child in the high chair and adjust the tray distance to one of three positions. Everything is easy to clean thanks to the additional double tray.
• Eco-leather cover – soft and pleasant to the touch. Durable material that's resistant to dirt and easy to keep clean.
• Quick folding – the highchair can be folded quickly and easily, making it easy to store and transport.
• Convenient handle – this is located at the back of the highchair and makes it much easier to carry.
• Wheels – located in the rear legs of the highchair, they make it easy for you to move it around. In addition, they're covered with rubber, so they won't scratch your floor.
Kinderkraft is a Polish brand that has been making the lives of parents and caretakers easier for 10 years. Their product categories include strollers, car seats, cribs and many more and come with sleek designs. Their brand has won numerous awards such as the mother & Baby award which signifies product excellence.
I love it especially because it can recline makes it comfortable for my short stature baby to feed well