Kinderkraft Igee 4-In-1 Feeding Chair+ High Bouncer Grey Wood Age- 6 Months & Above (Holds upto 110 Kgs)
Thanks to Kinderkraft IGEE, your child can accompany you in your everyday life at home. It is a 4-in-1 chair with a complete set of accessories that makes it a highchair, a feeding chair, a chair for an older child and a chair for a teenager. It will serve your child from birth through to the teenage years, and if necessary – it also serves parents as it has a load capacity of up to 110 kg.
IGEE can be perfectly adjusted to the growing abilities of your child. Designed with ergonomic principles in mind, it is perfect support for a growing spine, providing support and correct sitting posture. Thanks to its safety guard, children can eat safely with their parents at the table and when your child grows up, you can easily change IGEE into a chair for a teenager.
● Construction: aluminium and steel
● Plastic elements: PP
● Pad: silicone
● Pillow: polyester
● Width: 47 cm
● Length: 60 cm
● Height: 82 cm
IGEE: 1.2 kg
IGEE with a bouncer: 13.5kg
● Chair with a bouncer: 0-9 kg
● Feeding chair: from approx. 6 months to 3 years (15kg)
● Chair: 15-110 kg
● 4-in-1 chair – it is a high bouncer, feeding chair, chair for older child and teenager, and for a parent.
● For the whole family – IGEE has a load capacity of up to 110 kg. If your baby prefers to eat on your lap, you can sit in the chair with them and feed your little one comfortably.
● At eye level – the chair can be turned into a high bouncer. The baby will accompany the whole family around the table, building a bond between family members.
● Developing fine motor skills – thanks to the toys on the bar of the bouncer, your little one will practise fine motor skills: reaching out with their hands, catching the toys and squeezing them.
● Simple seat adjustment – the 4-position seat height adjustment allows your child to eat freely or play at tables of different heights.
● Adjustable footrest –- adjusting the footrest means you can fit the chair exactly to your growing child. You will thus ensure correct posture.
● Timeless design – IGEE was designed in the Netherlands. The universal design and workmanship mean that the chair fits into any space.
● Depth adjustment – the seat can be adjusted in 3 levels of depth. Your child will be delighted with the extra space and therefore – comfort.
● Ergonomic principles – profiled backrest supports correct development of a growing baby's spine, ensuring a proper sitting posture.
● Soft pillow – the pillow is made of easy to clean material. It provides good support for your baby's bottom and also makes sitting more comfortable.
● Practical tray – the large tray has a silicone pad which is dishwasher safe. Thanks to the non-slip surface, the plate and cup will not slip.
● Adjustable harnesses – IGEE has 5-point safety harnesses that will keep every little one in place.
● Stable construction – thanks to the use of aluminium and steel, the chair's construction is very stable.
● Silicone pad – contains no harmful active substances (BPA Free) and you can eat directly from it.
There is a tool included that allows you to freely assemble and later adjust the chair.
Kinderkraft is a Polish brand that has been making the lives of parents and caretakers easier for 10 years. Their product categories include strollers, car seats, cribs and many more and come with sleek designs. Their brand has won numerous awards such as the mother & Baby award which signifies product excellence.
Super versatile item— we put together the bouncy chair first which was a good baby container for our newborn (though it required us to bounce it). We just attached it to the high chair and have been so happy with it! Our baby seems to love sitting “at” the table with us which means we can finally eat dinner together without her on one of our laps. Very excited to transition to feeding high chair eventually.
Well made, easy to put together (though instructions are not great— said it would require nuts & an Alan wrench but we think the design has been updated since the instructions were printed because it didn’t contain or require the nuts/wrench).