Kinderkraft Enock 3-in-1 Highchair Wooden/Grey Age- 6 Months to 5 Years
Is there a highchair that can be used by your child for several years? Yes! Kinderkraft ENOCK! This timeless piece of furniture is both a safe and practical highchair, as well as an ergonomic chair for older children. How's this possible? The height of the seat and footrest are adjustable, which makes it easy to tailor the chair to the child's age. ENOCK is designed with your family in mind – it's a chair that'll visually suit the interior of your home and can be used by your child as a seat for play time or as a desk chair. What's more, it can easily be adjusted to fit the table in your kitchen, dining area or living room. The profiled backrest leaves your child in the right position during mealtimes, and your child can enjoy meals with the adults.
Specifications: Materials: Solid Beechwood and Plywood
• Length: 79.5 Cm
• Width: 49.5 Cm
• Height: 49 Cm
Product Weight: 6.4 Kg
For Children Aged/Weighing:
• Chair for younger children from approximately six months to 36 months (to 15 kg)
• Chair for older children: from 36 months to 10 years (to 35 kg)
Dimensions and weight of the product including packaging: 84x53x8cm/7.4kg.
• Three-point safety harness in the highchair, which can be easily removed when transforming the ENOCK into a chair for an older child.
• Guard rail for younger children who want to join their parents at the dining table.
• The solid beechwood and plywood used in the highchair make it extremely durable. This means that it's stable and sturdy and can be used for many years!
• The highchair meets EN 14988 (standards for high chair safety).
• Profiled backrest – your child will always be comfortable, irrespective of whether they're ten months or five years old.
• The wide tray for young children will fit more than just plates and bowls. It's big enough to allow your child to draw or play with blocks.
• The seat is wide and deep, which means that even bigger and older children can sit in comfort.
• The highchair is easy to clean even after the most exciting dinner time. All you need to do is wipe it with a damp cloth, and then dry off with a paper towel.
• ENOCK is very well made, which means that the texture of the entire seat is smooth and pleasant to the touch.
• Multifunctional – the highchair can easily be transformed into a seat for an older child, and then for a kindergartener. ENOCK will last your child from the age of six months up to 10 years! Maximum weight of child in the highchair: 15 kg, and in the small chair: 35 kg (approximately 10 years old).
• The seat of the small chair can be adjusted to five positions, allowing you to even better tailor ENOCK to your child.
• The adjustable footrest (four positions for the highchair and three for the “feeding chair”) increases comfort for your child irrespective of their age and height!
• The removable guard rail and safety harness allow you to adapt the chair to your child's age.
• The lightweight design makes it convenient for you to move the chair – you can easily take it out onto the terrace, or into your living room or kitchen.
• Timeless design – the chair will suit most interiors, irrespective of style. Scandinavian, minimalistic or classic: ENOCK will look great inside your home!
Kinderkraft is a Polish brand that has been making the lives of parents and caretakers easier for 10 years. Their product categories include strollers, car seats, cribs and many more and come with sleek designs. Their brand has won numerous awards such as the mother & Baby award which signifies product excellence.