Hape Toddler Vegetable Basket Multicolor Age-1 Year & Above
Hape's Toddler Vegetable Basket
Hape’s vegetable basket playset encourages healthy eating habits and imaginative role play for children of ages 18 months and above.
Multi Variety of Vegetables
Fill this soft, felt basket with six of your favorite vegetables. This basket is filled with one cabbage, one bean pod, one carrot, one potato, one tomato and one eggplant. Kids will love the details on this set, the cabbage with three removable leaves, the runner bean pod containing two beans and the carrot and eggplant that can be cut in half and reassembled with velcro.
This play food set will teach your kids to distinguish between the different types of vegetables.
Develop Your Creative Play and Fine Motor Skills
This felt toy not only provides your child with endless entertainment but develops creativity skills as well. It also encourages motor skills, dexterity and discovery.
The Hape Promise
Hape Toys is one of the world’s largest producers of wooden toys. Hape is guided by the philosophy that the future belongs to our children and creates toys that inspire play, learning and exploration of the world we live in. All of the products meet, and more often, exceed the strictest international standards for quality and safety. Hape Toys represents the next generation of play.
• SOFT AND COLORFUL: Fill your shopping basket with vegetables! The pretend playset includes six of your favorite vegetables; cabbage, potato, tomato, bean pod and eggplant. Toddlers will love to play shopping and pretend play slicing and cooking
• MADE FOR LITTLE HANDS: The vegetables and wooden handle are easy for toddlers to grab and hold. Pop the peas from their pod, peel the cabbage leaves and cut the carrot and eggplant in half
• EASY TO STORE AND CARRY AROUND: Pretend to shop with this little basket toy, and when playtime is over, encourage your kid to put all the things back in the basket to cultivate good organizational habits
• DEVELOPS FINE MOTOR SKILLS: This pretend play food set is great for aiding tactile exploration, developing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Toddlers will learn about different colors, sorting and vegetables
• AGE RECOMMENDATION: 18 months and up