Geomag E-Motion Recycled Blocks Set of 32 Multicolor Age- 5 Years & Above
The Geomag E-Motion 100% Recycled line is an inventive system of simple construction made of rods and spheres produced in Switzerland. Use the strength and energy of the Geomag magnets and spheres to build crazy spinning tops and suspended models that will spin for ages. Put your building and spinning skills to the test with these sets!Made with 100% recycled plastic, Geomag E-Motion line uses powerful magnetic rods, steel spheres and panels, allowing children to create unlimited structures. Panels provide a way to create rigidity in every structure thus allowing taller and larger structure to be built. Great introduction to STEM activities. The bars, through the magnets positioned on both ends, connect to the spheres. The indication of the polarity visible on the bars also allows you to better understand all the potential of magnetism and to make faster constructions at the limit of the laws of physics. The Geomag 100% recycled range is a new range dedicated to helping reduce the levles of plastics in our oceans. EXPLORE YOUR IMAGINATION: Geomag magnetic kits are the perfect way to express your creativity. There is virtually no limit to the creations that you can make. All you need is a kit and an active mind. Magnetic toys are a wonderful way to play while exploring science. Geomag opens the door for all children to explore science, creativity, and engineering, all before they encounter it in school. GEOMAG INNOVATION: Our products help children of all ages develop and train their minds, imagination and curiosity through the science of magnetic construction. Geomag is the most famous magnetic construction game in the world, consisting of magnetized bars and metal spheres. Geomag products qualify in the STEM category (acronym for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), which indicates an interdisciplinary approach to learning. Swiss Made quality guarantee. All products are aligned with the most stringent European and international safety standards.
Product Dimensions: n/axn/axn/acm
• Great introduction to STEM activities
• Help stimulate children's creativity by allowing for expanded play possibilities
• Helps in the development of fine motor skills
• Encourage the development of hand-eye coordination as well as strengthening visual sensitivity and attention span
• Promotes hands-on learning and offers a creative approach to problem-solving building 2D shapes, 3D shapes and graduating to larger and more complex structures
• An amusing pastime for the whole family, reuniting parents and children in an activity of extraordinary creativity.
• STEM.org authenticated
• Made with 100% recycled plastic
• All the Geomag products are made in Switzerland, and are known for their high-quality materials and follow the most stringent European and international safety standards (ASTM and EN-71 Certifications for toy safety)
Geomagworld SA is a company where creativity and learning have been working side by side since 2008. Our Classic toys that exploit the incredible potential of magnetism for play and education.
Our products help children of all ages develop and train their minds, imagination and curiosity through the science of magnetic construction. Each year, Geomag introduces new and innovative product lines. We achieve success all over the world, confirming our drive to create the highest quality play experience for children.
Geomag has received several international awards for quality and play value.
These awards include: Dr. Toy “Best Classic Toys” Award, Parents Choice Award “Magnetic Challenge, Dr. Toys “Best Children’s Products”, Oppenheim Toy Portfolio “Gold Seal”, Toy of the Year “Specialty Toy”, Creative Child Magazine “Preferred Choice Award: Construction”, National Parenting Awards “Gold Winner”, and Scholastic Parent & Child “Gold Star Award”.