ezpz First Food Feeding Set of 6 Sage Age- 3 Months & Above
Most parents introduce first foods to their baby at 4 to 6 months of age. This experience can be fun, but it also can be messy, stressful and overwhelming. With the First Foods Set ezpz provides all of the developmental tools you need to set baby up for mealtime milestones – plus calm and confident parents!
- Provides the developmental tools you need for baby's first foods / drinks
- Helps baby succeed with eating and drinking independence
- Product Dimensions: 38 x 18.25 x 5.25 cm
- 100% Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 350 degrees)
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)
- For your child’s safety and health, always use with adult supervision. Never leave child unattended while using. Always check food / liquid temperature before consuming. Keep all relevant information for future reference. Remove and discard all packaging materials properly and inspect product before use. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Take extra care when microwave heating. Always stir heated food / liquid to ensure even heat distribution and test. Maximum temperature: 350°F Minimum temperature: -8°F
- Wash thoroughly before first use and after each use. Product can be placed in dishwasher (top rack with steam setting preferred) or hand washed. Some detergents and soaps have a tendency to leave a residue. If this occurs, we recommend switching detergents, modifying dishwasher cycle settings and/or cleaning the mats with hot water, vinegar and/or baking soda. Do not wash with metal scouring pads.
- Mats suction feature works best when the surface is flat (no air can get underneath) and the back of the mat is clean. Do not use a knife to cut food on the plate.
Lindsey Laurain (ezpz’s founder) has a huge heart when it comes to the special needs community. She has dedicated resources to make proper eating techniques and awareness of appropriate developmental milestones a focus of our company. More specifically, she has hired me, Dawn Winkelmann, M.S., CCC-SLP, as the Special Needs Program Coordinator and Feeding Specialist. As such, ezpz’s products are tested and approved by me (and other therapists) to ensure that neurotypical children, as well as kids with special needs, can use our products.
Additionally, ezpz is honored to be part of the Changing the Face of Beauty campaign. This campaign involves highlighting individuals with disabilities as models in the media and advocating for other commercial retailers to do the same. ezpz supports this movement not only because our products have helped children (and adults) with disabilities, but also because we love seeing the beautiful faces of our customers and models with Down syndrome, autism, low vision, cerebral palsy… just to name a few. I’m proud to work for a company that has made changing lives a core value by way of ensuring mealtime is “ezpz” for all families. Below are testimonials from some of the families we are fortunate to know and support.