Babyzen Yoyo Bag Grey Age-Newborn & Above
BABYZEN lightens your daily life with your YOYO bag.
YOYO bag hooks onto the YOYO stroller in seconds and, thanks to its wheel, supports an additional 10 kg (22 lbs) without extra efforts.
Loaded with groceries or your gear, your YOYO remains manoeuvrable, light, completely stable and always navigable with one hand.
An end to those strollers that tip over under the weight of bags hanging from the handlebars!
Product Dimensions:30.8 x 38 x 9cm
- Supported by a rolling base, the bag rolls, which changes everything!
- Patented, one-handed instant connection to YOYO+ and YOYO2
- Approved for a capacity of up to 10 kg and a 40 L storage volume
- 22 kg in the YOYO2 seat, 10 kg in the YOYO bag, and 5 kg in the basket: 37 weightless kilos!
- The stroller stays ultra-maneuverable, retains one-handed steering, and has a rolling base to support the bag’s weight
- Height-adjustable bag adapts to 6+ and 0+ strollers, even with the car seat
- Off the stroller, the bag has two carrying handles and a flat bottom so you can set it down
- 30°C washable polyester bag, supported by the rolling base and held in place by two hooks. Can be closed with a drawstring system
- The stroller can fold and unfold with the rolling base in place (bag removed) and hooks on the handlebar
- Rolling base that tips into the basket to save space when not in use
- Available in 9 colors
- Size: 45 cm high, 23 cm circumference at the base
- Weight: 1 kg
Whats Included:1 bag. The stroller is sold separately
Brand InformationBABYZEN all started from the ambition to always anticipate contemporary families’ expectations and accompany a new generation of modern parents who are constantly on the go. BABYZEN all started from the ambition to always anticipate contemporary families’ expectations and accompany a new generation of modern parents who are constantly on the go. It is the manufacturer of baby strollers based in Aix-en Provence, France. The company manufactures lightweight baby strollers with a focus on flexibility and compact design, enabling consumers to carry them during travel.
In 2012, after two extensive years of work and five patents registered, BABYZEN released YOYO, the first evolutionary ultra-compact stroller where every detail is meticulously considered to anticipate the needs of today’s urban parents.
As light as its design is cool, Babyzen YOYO can be manoeuvred with one hand, it folds and unfolds very quickly, it can be carried over the shoulder, it is easy to store and fits in the overhead compartment on the plane.
The brand continues to innovate with the launch of YOYO² in 2020, as well as a line of accessories (YOYO bag, YOYO board, cup holder…) which enable parents to customize their YOYO to echo their lifestyles.