Baby Touch and Feel Panda
You're never too young to start loving pandas! Learn about pandas with this interactive touchy-feely book.
Meet black-and-white giant pandas, energetic baby pandas, and their red panda cousins. With engaging, simple text, this adorable board book is ideal for reading aloud to babies and toddlers. Tactile elements make it the ideal gift: young children will love exploring all the different textures, from the panda's fluffy fur to their rough tongue. Shiny foil and glitter shapes add sparkle to every page, making it a delight to read.
Inside the pages of this entertaining children's book, you'll discover:
- All there is to know about pandas to encourage early learning
- Delightful, read-aloud text that fosters language development
- Exciting sensory activities for little fingers to explore
- Bright and bold photos for children to focus on and develop identification skills
- Shiny foil and glitter shapes make it a delightful reading experience
- Interactive activities such as counting baby pandas
The fun read-aloud text builds language skills and promotes early reading. This baby book also teaches identification skills by distinguishing between black and white giant pandas and red pandas. Your children will stimulate their senses and learn how to identify different textures along the way as they follow Panda's adventures.