Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath Natural Oat Extract+Lavender Scent 532ml Age- Newborn & Above
Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath & Body Wash contains scents of lavender and vanilla - known for their calming and relaxing properties. Made with skin-soothing natural oat extract, this rich lathering baby bath and body wash is specially formulated for infants and is free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, sulfates and phthalates. The gentle formula of this bedtime baby bath cleanses and moisturizes baby's delicate skin and hair and is shown to calm and comfort fussy infants when combined with a warm bath so baby sleeps restfully. From Aveeno, a pediatrician- and dermatologist-recommended brand, Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lavender scent Bath is tear-free, soap-free, non-drying, and gentle enough for everyday use during baby bath time as either a hair and body cleanser or calming bath.
Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath with Relaxing Lavender & Vanilla Scents, Hypoallergenic & Tear-Free Formula, Paraben- & Phthalate-Free
• 18-fluid ounce bottle of Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath and Body Wash with lavender scent to help soothe & relax your little one with a gentle formula to cleanse and moisturize baby's delicate skin
• Moisturizing baby bath is made with lavender and vanilla scents and formulated to help calm baby before bedtime and features natural oat extract
• Specially formulated for infants, this tear-free baby bath & wash is soap-free and cleanses without drying so it's gentle enough for everyday use and is also hypoallergenic and free of parabens, sulfates, phenoxyethanol and phthalates
• When combined with a warm bath, Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lavender scent Bath & Body Wash is shown to calm and comfort infants before bed
• Use this soothing baby bath during baby bath time as either a hair and body cleanser or calming bath to help your little one have a more restful, peaceful sleep
SAFETY WARNING: Keep this product out of reach of children. Do not use if quality seal is broken or missing. Do not use without consulting a doctor if child has asthma or allergies or there is a family history of either. Serious breathing problems could occur.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Citric Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Glyceryl Oleate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
Dispense directly into bath water. Or dispense onto a wet washcloth or hand and apply to hair and body. Lather and rinse.